Group Managing Director
- As Managing Director, Tony is responsible for the Group’s capital structure, investments and overall Group strategy.
- He is also responsible for 360 Capital’s $1.4 billion of managed funds, including fund strategy, capital structure, acquisitions, disposals and overall fund performance.
- He has overseen the IPO on the ASX of three AREITs since 2012 as well as the creation of various unlisted funds, undertaken corporate acquisitions and the ASX listing of 360 Capital Group.
- Tony has formerly held numerous senior roles and directorships at Mirvac Group, James Fielding Group and Paladin Australia. He also held positions at Paladin Australia Limited, Jones Lang LaSalle and CB Richard Ellis.
- He graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Commerce (Property), has a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.