Head of Digital Infrastructure
- He was most recently the CEO of data centre provider, Metronode Group and was instrumental in the sale of the business to Equinix in April 2018 for $1.035 bn.
- Prior to Metronode, David was the CEO of Nextgen Group, where he led the sale of Nextgen Networks, the North West Cable System to Vocus Communications in October 2016 for $806M.
- David has held other senior executive roles in telecommunications including CEO of AAPT until its sale to TPG.
- Separately, David is an investor and board member of RTI, an independent pan asian subsea cable operator.
- David holds a BEng (Hons) from The University of Glasgow and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Directors.