1. do i need a Centrelink assessment?

We recommend that you consult your financial adviser or taxation consultant regarding the tax and Centrelink implications of your investment. 360 Capital is unable to give advice of this nature.


2. How can I notify you of my Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Exemption Code?

You may advise your TFN, ABN or Exemption Code to 360 Capital in writing. You may choose not to provide your TFN, ABN or Exemption Code, but if you do not, your distribution will be taxed at the highest marginal rate plus medicare levy. Please use the forms located in Investor Information - Forms.


3. What are the Capital Gains Tax and Tax-Deferred components of my latest distribution?

The tax-deferred and capital gains tax components of your distributions are calculated annually. Full details are contained in your annual tax statement which is mailed in early to mid September. Please see Distribution Payments.


4. What IS TAX-Deferred INCOME?

Property Funds and Trusts can typically access tax concessions like depreciation (capital) allowances, and therefore some of the tax associated with the rental income earned by the Fund or Trust is deferred. The tax-deferred component is generally between 0% and 100% of the total income distribution. The tax-deferred portion is passed through to investors, meaning investors do not pay tax on this portion of the income until their investment in the Fund or Trust is sold. The tax-deferred component reduces the cost base and capital gains are calculated on the new cost base.


5. In which Tax year do I report my distributions?

Distributions must be declared in the same tax year to which they relate. The Australian tax year begins 1 July and ends 30 June. You will find all the payment information required to complete your annual tax return in your annual tax statement. Please discuss the tax implications of your 360 Capital unitholding with your financial or taxation adviser.