1. Who shall I contact with general enquiries about my unitholding?
For all investor and advisor queries please contact Investor Relations on 1800 182 257 or email@example.com.
- Your unitholding – including confirmation of holding balance
- Distribution details and history
- Copy of unitholder statement requests
- Deceased estate procedure
- TFN, ABN or exemption codes
- Changes of address
- Consolidation of separate holdings
- Banking details
2. Do you have a unit pricing policy?
Yes we do. It is available by calling Investor Relations on 1800 182 257 or see Unit Pricing Policy in Corporate Governance.
3. How do I change my address?
Please notify the Registry in writing providing your new address details and your Unitholder number. Please download the form from Investor Information - Forms.
4. How do I change my banking details for distribution payments?
Please notify us in writing providing your new banking details and your Unitholder number. Please download the form from Investor Information - Forms.
5. What is required if a unitholder dies?
When a Unitholder dies, their 360 Capital Units form part of their estate. The estate can be complex, and our requirements will vary depending on the particular circumstance. We recommend that you speak with your financial adviser or us for more information.